Where Did Botox Begin?
Interestingly enough, Botox is derived from a bacterium, Clostridium Botulinum was developed to treat muscle spasms, given its ability to freeze them.
Many patients were finding this particularly useful in the treatment of eye spasms. Soon enough, people started discovering Botox’s ability to reduce crow’s feet and fine lines.
What began as a treatment option for muscle spasms soon morphed into a cosmetic procedure that offered a multitude of health benefits.
Indeed, the benefits of Botox continue to expand beyond its ability to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
While many pursue it for cosmetic purposes, the benefits of Botox span far beyond.
If you’re plagued with constant headaches or migraines, Botox may be able to bring some of the joy back to your life. And the list goes on.
Botox targets excessive sweating, muscle stiffness and twitching, incontinence, and more. Let’s take a closer look, shall we?
what are the benefits?
- .BOTOX® Cosmeticis a Non-Surgical Solution to Lines and Wrinkles – Many men and women can experience a flawless complexion without the need for surgical enhancement. BOTOX® Cosmetic is minimally invasive and can help with wrinkles in the forehead, neck and around the mouth.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic is Proven to Lift the Brow – Over time your brow may drop or lower. With BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments you can lift the brow making your face look less tired, giving you a more youthful appearance.
- BOTOX® CosmeticDecreases Excessive Sweating – For many men and women excess sweating under the arms is an embarrassing problem that must be dealt with on a day to day basis. A simple BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment can lessen the amount of sweat produced to minimize this often embarrassing problem.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic May Reduce Migraines – Some clients say that after their BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments they are surprised to find that they have fewer to no migraine headaches. This could be beneficial to those who suffer from chronic headaches.
- There are many wonderful benefits of BOTOX® Cosmetic injections, these are just a few of its main uses that we can help you with at Skin By Design.